Yokai Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG based off of Rosario+Vampire

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Semester

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

The New Semester Empty
PostSubject: The New Semester   The New Semester Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:28 pm

It was a bright sunny morning as Moka made her way from her dorm to the courtyard of the academy. She was rather excited to start her new semester as a senior. She couldn't wait to see everyone again, as well as meet new friends. She stopped at a nearby vending machine and bought a small can of tomato juice. She giggled quietly as she sat on the bench at the corner of the courtyard then popped open the can. She took a few sips of the sweetened tomato juice then gazed at the sky. Orientation for the students was in almost an hour. She had woken up too early. She sighed and sipped again from the can, waiting for others to arrive for the start of the new term.
Back to top Go down
https://yokaiacademy.rpg-board.net
Matsuda Akai
Vampire
Vampire
Matsuda Akai

The New Semester Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Semester   The New Semester Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:36 pm

Looking to the bright sunny sky he would examine the air that flowed around him not paying attention much but stands a couple of feet away waiting for the orientation to begin and he would shut his eyes and sighs enjoying the feeling of the small breeze that brushed past him. He would turn his neck slightly to see the girl who was alone much like he was. Usually he was fashionably early those might say to the point that he was always alone waiting until an arrival time. He shuts his eyes a bit looking to her a feeling emerging slightly that he had no idea what but in his eyes show a simple glisten of a happy feeling.
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

The New Semester Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Semester   The New Semester Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:40 pm

A young looking male could be seen walking towards the vending machine as his back hair covered his ice blue eyes as he put a coin into the machine and got a can of tomato juice. He opened it up as he took a light sip as he began to walk towards a tree then jumped up onto a limb and sat back against the trunk.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

The New Semester Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Semester   The New Semester Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:45 pm

Moka shuddered slightly as she started to sense the other students arriving. She finished the contents of her can then tossed it in the nearby trash can. She stood for a moment and smoothed out her uniform. She then noticed the two young male students in the courtyard. She smiled softly and greeted them both. Hey! Why are you two so far away? She giggled lightly and waited to see if either of them desired to be friends with her.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda Akai
Vampire
Vampire
Matsuda Akai

The New Semester Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Semester   The New Semester Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:01 pm

He would look to the female slightly and places a small smile upon his face the likes that he never usually does and he would walk to her slowly until the point he came to a sudden stop and nods his head in respect and suddenly places his hands in the pockets on the side of his uniform.

"Forgive me it isnt very much that I am around people. Rare for me actually. Anyway call me Matsuda and what is the lovely ladies name that stands in front of me?"

He feels a slight heat upon his face not of the sun but of red stained mark of blush from the compliment he bestowed upon the girl and feels his heart-beat rising slightly. He was never this way around people but can call this his first.
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

The New Semester Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Semester   The New Semester Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:05 pm

His eye glided over to the pink haired female student as they remained hidden behind his hair as he gave a faint wave before taking another sip of tomato juice and finished it then crushed it in his hand the tossed it into the trash can. He jumped down from the tree as his pale skin seemed to give away that he doesn't hang out side in the sun a lot as his entire outfit was black with a Gothic theme to it as his strides seemed long and swift as he was not to far from the pink haired female student. "Hello." His voice didn't waver a lot of emotion in it as his hair remained concealing his eyes.

Last edited by Rinkyoku Runame on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

The New Semester Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Semester   The New Semester Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:06 pm

She smiled and returned the male's bow. My name is Moka Akashiya. It's a pleasure to meet you, Matsu-Kun. She brushed a few strands of her soft magenta hair from her eyes, then turned her gaze to the young male who now stood next to her. Hi there! Who might you be? She spoke in a warm and friendly tone as she greeted the two young men.
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

The New Semester Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Semester   The New Semester Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:09 pm

He lightly bowed as he spoke. "I'm Rinkyoku Runame. It's a pleasure to meet you Moka san." His voice remained the same as his eye became barely visible.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

The New Semester Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Semester   The New Semester Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:11 pm

She smiled, then blinked for a moment. She leaned towards Rin-kun and brought her hand up to his face. She lightly brushed the hair from his face, now revealing his eyes. There...much better. She stood back and smiled now that she could see the young male's face.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda Akai
Vampire
Vampire
Matsuda Akai

The New Semester Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Semester   The New Semester Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:18 pm

He examines the breeze that blew on the sunny day which wasn't much but a light breeze as his black hair flows in front of his eyes examining the two and then pulls his examination to the sky and smiles in a slight manner.

"Hmm..."
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

The New Semester Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Semester   The New Semester Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:22 pm

He covered his eye a bit as the sun came out as it showed how pale he really was his complexion was flawless yet nearly ghost white as his eye seemed bright through his hair."
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

The New Semester Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Semester   The New Semester Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:23 pm

Wow...my first day back and I'm already aquainted with two handsome gentlemen. She blushed lightly and smiled, chuckling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda Akai
Vampire
Vampire
Matsuda Akai

The New Semester Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Semester   The New Semester Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:29 pm

The males cheeks flush a slight red at the females words and he looks to her and smiles in a soft manner

"As a man like myself is happy to be acquainted by a beautiful girl such as yourself Moka-chan. It makes me happy even to be within your presence."

The males blush strengthens and he looks to her and smiles nodding to the female in a polite gesture"
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

The New Semester Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Semester   The New Semester Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:32 pm

He faintly blushed at her words as he looked off to the side a bit.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

The New Semester Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Semester   The New Semester Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:37 pm

She smiled and took both of them by the hand. We better get going. Orientation is going to start soon. Gin-sensei will be upset if we miss out. She smiled and started to walk towards the building, leading them both by the hand. I think orientation is being held in the Main Hall this year. We should hurry.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda Akai
Vampire
Vampire
Matsuda Akai

The New Semester Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Semester   The New Semester Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:41 pm

The male blushes slightly looking to the girl and he holds her hand and shuts his eyes and smiles letting her be his guide. Little did either know it is his first time being in such an area where it will be crowded with other individuals. He would look to her.

"Hmm.....I truly am looking forward to being in class with you Moka-chan. I bet it will be fun."

For the first time he would ever show a female or more importantly anyone in particular a small smile that formed upon his pale lips.
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

The New Semester Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Semester   The New Semester Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:44 pm

He blushed as she led them to the main hall as he faintly spoke."There are no humans right?"
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

The New Semester Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Semester   The New Semester Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:45 pm

None that I know of. We better hurry guys! She tugged them harder as she now entered the building.
Back to top Go down
Mizaki
Human/Lycan
Mizaki

The New Semester Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Semester   The New Semester Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:36 pm

-would walk up behind them and wonder what was going on. He slipped his hands in his pockets and watched the three scurry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Semester Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Semester   The New Semester Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Semester
Page 1 of 1