Yokai Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG based off of Rosario+Vampire

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rin's Nickname

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

Rin's Nickname Empty
PostSubject: Rin's Nickname   Rin's Nickname Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:25 pm

Rinkyoku could be seen as he walked into the middle of the graveyard with a darkened expression as he bared his teeth revealing fangs as he saw five shadows appear wearing cloaks and carrying blades with water dripping from them. He stood in the middle as they began to encircle him while his eyes glided around, scanning the area and sizing up the cloaked shadows, the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

Rin's Nickname Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Nickname   Rin's Nickname Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:42 pm

After class had finished. Moka made her way out of the Academy and out to the courtyard. She stopped at a vending machine and bought a can of tomato juice. She decided to take the Graveyard path to the dorms today. She felt like walking the extra distance for some reason. She was about to take a sip from her tomato juice when a loud voice echoed from her rosario. STOP!!! There are intruders ahead....I sense several presences within the graveyard. Procede with caution.

She stumbled a bit, slightly startled by her inner self's words. She decided to continue on, led by her own curiosity. After a few minutes of walking through the trail of headstones, she came upon Rin in the graveyard. She ducked behind a tree and watched him from a distance.
Back to top Go down
https://yokaiacademy.rpg-board.net
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

Rin's Nickname Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Nickname   Rin's Nickname Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:54 pm

He gazed around as reached for his ring and took it off. "Hunters." His voice was sharp and cold as soon a powerful and thick yoki poured from his body as his hair turned silver withe his bangs turning blood red, his eyes turn blood red as the pupils became slitted, his body became more defined as his muscles grew some, and his fangs grew a little. One of the hooded figures spoke with a cold and dark tone. "Rin of the Bloody Moon you are charged with being a not only a vampire, but also have slain many of our soldiers and are hereby sentenced to be slain." Rin's expression seemed fierce as his yoki intimidated the other hooded figures that were allied with the one that spoke.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

Rin's Nickname Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Nickname   Rin's Nickname Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:09 pm

She watched, her eyes widening as she muttered under her breath. Another Vampire..... Her heart seemed to pound as she watched him reveal his true nature. He was frighteningly beautiful in every way. She reached up and gripped her rosario, thinking. I have to help him....he's like me... She gripped the rosario tight then tugged, now being able to pull it off on her own. The pendant snapped off the chain and she instantly became engulfed in a crimson aura. Her hair faded to silver and her eyes became blood red. Her body became more full figured, including larger breasts and a more curvy figure. Her pupils narrowed to thin slits as she gazed over the intruders. She approached them, now standing next to Rin. Hmph.....You know....I'm pretty sure you're kind are not welcome in the realm of monsters....
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

Rin's Nickname Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Nickname   Rin's Nickname Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:14 pm

His eye glided over to her as his expression remained the same. "What are you doing here?" He didn't seem to take interest in the fact that they were surrounded by Hunters as he knew exactly what they would try to do.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

Rin's Nickname Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Nickname   Rin's Nickname Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:19 pm

She glanced back over at him as her lips curled into a smile, the tips of her pearly fangs peeking from beneath her maxillary labium. I was simply walking back to the dorms when I sensed these hooded intruders in monster territory. Someone has to show them their place... Her voice was sharp and stern, showing that she had no intention of leaving him alone with them.
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

Rin's Nickname Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Nickname   Rin's Nickname Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:28 pm

He glanced back over to the Hunters as he saw them charging at them as he let out a faint sigh. "They're not your vendetta." As soon as he spoke the last word he had vanished and was in front of a couple of hunters and jabbed his hand straight through their stomachs and out their back. Blood poured from their mouth as he pulled his hands out of them and watched as their lifeless bodies fell to the floor. "I'll never forgive them." He two more darted towards him as he spun around and grabbed their throats and crush them in his hands as the breaking and snapping of the two Hunter's necks could be heard. He dropped the corpses as the team leader came after him next.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

Rin's Nickname Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Nickname   Rin's Nickname Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:34 pm

She licked her lips as she watched him slaughter them one by one. The pungent, coppery scent of blood filled the air as the ground and surrounding objects became painted in the crimson substance. She let out a soft sigh then shot foreward, her claws slashing through the leader's meaty flesh like butter. she then spun her body around, her left heel colliding with the skull of the man. The sound resembled that of a porcelin china dish shattering against a solid floor. The lifeless body smashed into a tree then fell to the ground with a loud thud. She returned to her normal stance, running her fingers through her long silver hair.
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

Rin's Nickname Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Nickname   Rin's Nickname Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:39 pm

He looked over to her as blood dripped from his hands. "I didn't need help taking out a slayer team this small."
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

Rin's Nickname Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Nickname   Rin's Nickname Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:42 pm

Hmph....It was her idea, not mine. Thank her. She seems to care enough to want to help what she considers a friend. She reached into her blazer pocket and took out her rosario. Watch over her, alright? She grinned and reattached her rosario. Her body returned to normal as her hair and eyes returned to their normal hues. She dropped to her knees, landing in a puddle of blood.
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

Rin's Nickname Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Nickname   Rin's Nickname Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:44 pm

He didn't say a word as he slipped his ring back on and he went back to his sealed form as he picked her up and propped her against a tree. He walked over to the corpses of the Hunters as he examined their team insignia and a low growl escaped his throat.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

Rin's Nickname Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Nickname   Rin's Nickname Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:04 pm

She slept soundly as her energy restored itself. After a few minutes, the pungent scent of dried blood tickled her senses and woke her from her slumber. She stood clowly, cringing as she examined the area and her bloodstained uniform. She then looked over at Rin. He, too, was soaked in the alluring crimson fluid. She couldn't help licking her lips at the scent that lingered in the air. She lightly shook her head, knowing that she had better self-control.
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

Rin's Nickname Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Nickname   Rin's Nickname Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:19 pm

He looked over to her as his youki made the dried blood on his arms evaporate as he got on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

Rin's Nickname Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Nickname   Rin's Nickname Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:04 pm

She looked back at him, a weak smile appearing on her face.
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

Rin's Nickname Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Nickname   Rin's Nickname Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:10 pm

"Can I please ask you something Moka san?"

Last edited by Rinkyoku Runame on Mon May 18, 2009 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

Rin's Nickname Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Nickname   Rin's Nickname Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:12 pm

She canted her head to the right, somewhat curious. Sure, Rin-kun.
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

Rin's Nickname Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Nickname   Rin's Nickname Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:54 pm

HIs eyes locked onto hers. "Never get involved with my prey again." His voice was serious and yet caring at the same time.

Last edited by Rinkyoku Runame on Mon May 04, 2009 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

Rin's Nickname Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Nickname   Rin's Nickname Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:56 pm

She shuddered, taking his words the wrong way. Her eyes began to swell with tears as she turned away. Forgive me for wanting to help my own kind....
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

Rin's Nickname Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Nickname   Rin's Nickname Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:59 pm

He lightly sighed as he walked over to her and wiped her tears away with his cold hands. "Don't take that the wrong way. I just don't want anyone else involved with my fights nor my family's vendettas."
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

Rin's Nickname Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Nickname   Rin's Nickname Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:02 pm

She took his hand, gazing into his eyes. When a friend is in a situation like that...one cannot merely stand back and observe...
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

Rin's Nickname Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Nickname   Rin's Nickname Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:03 pm

"Trust me I've faced worse than a small slayer team like that."
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

Rin's Nickname Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Nickname   Rin's Nickname Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:07 pm

She sighed and released his hand. I see...
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

Rin's Nickname Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Nickname   Rin's Nickname Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:09 pm

"Plus my clan has already suffered casualties and I don't wish the same fate for the other vampire clans to go through the same fate." His eyes flashed red from the memory of his clan under assault from the Hunters.

Last edited by Rinkyoku Runame on Mon May 04, 2009 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

Rin's Nickname Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Nickname   Rin's Nickname Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:11 pm

She lightly placed her right hand on his left cheek, a gentle and warming smile appearing on her face.
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

Rin's Nickname Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Nickname   Rin's Nickname Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:13 pm

He noticed something rustling in the bushes nearby as he narrowed his eyes a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rin's Nickname Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Nickname   Rin's Nickname Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rin's Nickname
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yokai Academy :: Yokai Academy :: Graveyard-
Jump to: