Yokai Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG based off of Rosario+Vampire

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watching the Day Fade to Black

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Matsuda Akai
Vampire
Vampire
Matsuda Akai

Watching the Day Fade to Black Empty
PostSubject: Watching the Day Fade to Black   Watching the Day Fade to Black Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:34 pm

Matsuda stands in the demented and deserted graveyard looking out to the outer area of the area slowly glancing around with a sigh escaping his pale lips. His black trench coat blows in the breeze that released out the natural day light that soon became black as his black optics pierced the grounds at the tombstone he stood in front of. He would look to the sky that was shrouded with the black mist of a midnight cloud that gazed over the deceased region.
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Day Fade to Black   Watching the Day Fade to Black Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:54 pm

Rinkyoku could be seen walking towards the graveyard while wearing a a pitch black cloak with what seemed to be an old katana attached to his waste the looked like the hilt had a gem imbedded in the middle of which upon closer view looked like a vampire's eye. His steps were swift and silent as he moved like a ghost while his eye drifted side to side as if looking for something or someone.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda Akai
Vampire
Vampire
Matsuda Akai

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Day Fade to Black   Watching the Day Fade to Black Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:31 pm

He looks to his hands and to the point his optics suddenly shift a piercing ruby red and he would then gaze back to the sky and blinks lightly releasing a content sigh from his pale lips.

"The night is just a few days away. Do I actually have the ability to control the actions I may take if the transformation is to occur again. This time I just might lose who I am"
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Day Fade to Black   Watching the Day Fade to Black Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:26 pm

He walked up to him. "You are you no matter what happens just remember that."
Back to top Go down
Matsuda Akai
Vampire
Vampire
Matsuda Akai

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Day Fade to Black   Watching the Day Fade to Black Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:52 pm

He turns slowly looking to see Rin was behind him and he would slowly look to the sky and then gazes to his hand slowly and releases a content sigh.

"So you have found me Rin. And how do you know exactly that I will remain the same. You haven't seen me when I have to become part of the shadow on the nights of a red moon. Things aren't what that seem of me lately. Speaking of what doesn't seem...did you come here to find me...if so how did you know I would be here exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Day Fade to Black   Watching the Day Fade to Black Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:08 am

"Because I come here as well and the reason the moon is red is because I came. He looked up at the moon. "Besides what I become is something far beyond a monster."
Back to top Go down
Matsuda Akai
Vampire
Vampire
Matsuda Akai

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Day Fade to Black   Watching the Day Fade to Black Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:25 am

"I could probably say the same about myself....Rin...."

His eyes glare to the outer distinction of the area with disbelief and pain bearing witness inside them. He turns his back slowly and he looks to the sky as the claw marks on his back slowly reveals themselves and he would then release a sigh looking to his hands.

"In the past I have taken many lives of the innocent and those proved to be guilty and I have lived to be condemned for my life. I do all I must to change and decipher the natural balance of what an ordinary life should be destined to be. I seek to live a normal life...I may be an ex assassin by choice but I am far more then what I was created as. Im worse when it comes to transforming...to the point that two of the people close to me that I trust...would jump at the chance to slay me so ever easily if I ever changed...to the point that I don't know what to do anymore""
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Day Fade to Black   Watching the Day Fade to Black Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:34 pm

"Say could be said on my part whether in blind rage or because I waited too long before feeding. I still hear the scream and see the thier blood on me.... yet through all of that I remain alive because either I'm damned or blessed." He looked over to Matsuda. "Need be you can always come to me and Moka for help. We are your friends and would do anything no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Matsuda Akai
Vampire
Vampire
Matsuda Akai

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Day Fade to Black   Watching the Day Fade to Black Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:41 pm

He glances to the male known as Rin and he sighs lightly and then shuts his eyes slowly arching a brow in a slight manner.

"Thank you Rin. I really appreciate that you would help me as well as Miss Moka helping me...and allow me to give you my thanks for removing Leon from mine and Miss Moka's date the other day...I never got to thank you fully for removing him....even though our date ended in an epic fail because of him...thanks for helping. I know I can count on you..."
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Day Fade to Black   Watching the Day Fade to Black Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:59 pm

He lightly nodded as he sat back against a tombstone as he looked up at the moon. "That's what are friends are for." He heard a few figures moving arouns and he closed his eye as he let out a light sigh.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda Akai
Vampire
Vampire
Matsuda Akai

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Day Fade to Black   Watching the Day Fade to Black Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:32 pm

He would look to the male slowly and blinks lightly as his eyes would be dark black and his optics would be a dead dark ruby red color and he would release a content sigh.

"Hmm...Rin...so how is the whole patrol thing doing?"
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Day Fade to Black   Watching the Day Fade to Black Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm

He stood up as he unsheathed his katana. "I was hoping for a peaceful night." He saw a unter jump out but was quickly sliced in half as Rin stood a little blodd dripping off the blade.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda Akai
Vampire
Vampire
Matsuda Akai

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Day Fade to Black   Watching the Day Fade to Black Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:48 pm

He would watch him slay the unter and he blinks lightly as he would place his hand to the air grabbing a white flower petal from all the black ones that surrounded him and the black petals surround the white and into his hand appears a black blade and he looks around readying his position for any attacks to be made
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Day Fade to Black   Watching the Day Fade to Black Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:58 pm

He heard something underneath him and stabbed the ground the pulled out a Hunter but is looked more like a ninja assassin that a soldier. "Looks like they're getting desperate."
Back to top Go down
Matsuda Akai
Vampire
Vampire
Matsuda Akai

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Day Fade to Black   Watching the Day Fade to Black Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:03 pm

He would look to see an assassin behind Rin and he would look to see that the assassins eyes were blood-thirsty and he would open his eyes slowly and he points the blade towards the assassin.

"Slay and Extend to destroy Kokazu"

The blade glows and extends far shooting like a dagger past Rin and through the chest of the assassin and he would growl lightly.

"Desperate and impersistent"
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Day Fade to Black   Watching the Day Fade to Black Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:14 pm

He nodded in agreement as he grabbed on by the neck and up under the sternum and out the back of the neck then he pulled the balde out and dropped the corpse to the ground. "If I had any ounce of mercy for them I would just quickly behead them so they would die painlessly." His eye glowed blood red as his yoki seemed to radiate a dark arua from his being.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda Akai
Vampire
Vampire
Matsuda Akai

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Day Fade to Black   Watching the Day Fade to Black Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:28 pm

His eyes would blink a glow from his gold optics to locate the spiritual life around the area besides theirs and he would look to Rin slowly counting the energy beings in the area and then grounds.

"Get off the grounds now"
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Day Fade to Black   Watching the Day Fade to Black Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:35 pm

He sighed as about ten pairs of hands grabbed him only to have them severed as they yelled in pain as the tried to stop from bleeding to death. He looked at them and one by one he crushed their spines with a swift axe to each of them. "Been there done that already."
Back to top Go down
Matsuda Akai
Vampire
Vampire
Matsuda Akai

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Day Fade to Black   Watching the Day Fade to Black Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:13 pm

He would look around and then would release a content sigh and then shuts his eyes resting his back against the bark of the tree and he would glance to the male known as Rin.

"You deal with this a lot Rin?"
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Day Fade to Black   Watching the Day Fade to Black Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:26 pm

"More than I care to admit." He held his hand out and shot lightning at the corpses and watched as they all incinerated into ash. He lightly sighed as he sat on the opposite end facing Matsuda.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda Akai
Vampire
Vampire
Matsuda Akai

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Day Fade to Black   Watching the Day Fade to Black Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:02 am

He would glance to Rin with content and a dead look in his eyes and eh blinks lightly and then he shuts his eyes releasing a content and saomewhat annoyed sigh.

Think it is any easier in the Realm of Shadows. Trust me I have to go through this kind of crap on a daily basis and I can't get enough. I left for purposes unknown and the funny thing is the inhabitants that lkived in the Realm of Shadows in my region has not seeked out to find me yet. I am somewhat pleased with that. If they are dead...I could care less...they wanted me dead anyway."
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Day Fade to Black   Watching the Day Fade to Black Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:34 am

He seemed lost in thought as his aura spread out all over the area while his hand remained on his katana. "And you think I am not? I have very few times evaded them and I hoped this place would at least let me have some peace since my clan was nearly wiped out."
Back to top Go down
Matsuda Akai
Vampire
Vampire
Matsuda Akai

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Day Fade to Black   Watching the Day Fade to Black Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:34 am

He would shake his head and open his eyes suddenly. His eyes would be pitch black and his optics were a shifted white and a form of a red cross appears in his eyes. A sudden rise of pressure surrounded the area as his aura suddenly broke free and the ground began to shake. He would clutch his fist and growls looking down.

"Peace?! Trust me when they start to kill a clan they don't rest until the last of the clans are finally gone and there is nothing left. Only then will they feel accomplished Rin."

Specks of blood fell from his hand slowly as his claws dug inside his palm and he would glare to the ground watching his blood slowly fall.

"You'll never get peace unless you make them cower before you. Look how many you slain and they don't exactly know what your capable of. Instead they wish to eliminate you with the rest of your clan. Same with me...on here I left the Realm of Shadows to co-exist with this world and have my true powers revealed to me. And now look what we have arisen to...I am nearly at my fullest and I will let no demon get in my way. The Akai family and clan are all gone...ancient history and now I will get what I wish. Revenge on the demons that ever tried to mess with the Prince of the Elite Akai. You have no idea what my feeling could be Rin

He would growl as his fangs reveal lightly and his feet leaving the ground slowly. When he spoke his voice would be more different and he would glare to Rin slowly.

"You awaken to nothing. Nothing but a distant land full of blood and mercy beckoning at your feet. Dead bodies everywhere and your home nowhere in sight. You sleep on the ground of the ashes of your home feeling as if you lost it all. You have people out there willing to die to protect you...yet I exist for a mere purpose I can't reveal and what is suppose to happen once I decease? Destruction and Chaos...a weapon I was made by my family and I wish to rid myself of it..you have no idea...what a life I can portray. You have people...that care...I don't have much of anything anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Day Fade to Black   Watching the Day Fade to Black Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:59 pm

He looked over to Matsuda as eye became pitch black reflecting nothing but darkness. "Your clan is powerful I do acknowledge that and has what is left of mine. When I saw you I could tell what you were and where you came from. Do not however lost any will at al, after the assault I had to do one thing, kill and slaughter every last Hunter all the way to their families." He took a deep breath to calm himself down as he could feel the darker side of his mind emerging. "I swear I will help you rebuild your clan and have it former glory and status restored. I am your friend so it's my duty to help you, but you have to help me get vengance one the one who ordered the assualt that led to my little brother's death. Deal?"

Last edited by Rinkyoku Runame on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matsuda Akai
Vampire
Vampire
Matsuda Akai

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Day Fade to Black   Watching the Day Fade to Black Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:09 pm

He would look to Rin and he would grip his fists lightly growling and half of the small rocks from the ground started to head up from the sky for the aura he possessed began to tear the land apart. He would then float his way to Rin and he would hold his hand out to the male.

"You got yourself a deal. Besides I could bet my money on anything...that the same person who ordered the assault on your clan...happened to be the same that killed my own. But I swear to this day...I will help you...I am your friend after all...I won't be taken so lightly either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Day Fade to Black   Watching the Day Fade to Black Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching the Day Fade to Black
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yokai Academy :: Yokai Academy :: Graveyard-
Jump to: