Yokai Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG based off of Rosario+Vampire

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paying a visit (Moka)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon Belmont
Angel/Stigori

Paying a visit (Moka) Empty
PostSubject: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:07 pm

Leon casually walks through the dorm with his hands in the pockets of his black jeans. He finds Moka's door and knocks and leans on a wall taking his black trenchcoat off showing his muscled body under a tight black t-shirt that has slits in the back so that his wings can come out.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:29 pm

She was sitting on her small sofa, reading a book, when she heard the knock at the door. She marked her place and set the book on the coffee table in front of her, then got up and walked to the door. She opened the door and looked out to see Leon leaning against the wall. Uh...Hello?
Back to top Go down
https://yokaiacademy.rpg-board.net
Leon Belmont
Angel/Stigori

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:18 pm

Leon turns to Moka smiling, "Hello Moka. Did you miss this stud when that damned guy draged me away?" he asks faking anger and hatered before looing at her and sticking his tongue out, "So how was the date sexy?"
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:38 pm

She blinked and stood in her doorway, somewhat intrigues with the male's "Advances" toward her. O-Oh, it went fine.
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:36 pm

Rin appeared behind Leon and grabbed him by the back of the neck and dragged him off again. "This better not become a daily routine Leon. He and Leon both vanished.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:39 pm

She had an obviously bewildered expression on her face as she watched Rin drag Leon off. Withoud saying a word, she slowly shut her door and went to lay down for a long needed nap.
Back to top Go down
Leon Belmont
Angel/Stigori

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:53 am

Leon pulls away from Rin and flys off. He circles round to Moka's window and knows lightly on the window, "That guy is really starting to bug me." the half-breed sighs.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:32 pm

She was now fast asleep on her bed. As she moved, her sheets became wrapped around her ankles and her skirt slid up her thighs a little while her blouse's first three buttons came undone. She slept soundly with a light smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Leon Belmont
Angel/Stigori

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:14 pm

Leon casts his eyes around the room and he cocks his head when he sees Moka in her... position. "Nice." he says smiling and nodding his head, "Very nice!" with a little inspection of the window he quickly has it open... well off and stands on the windowsill and folds his wings before slipping inside carrying the window with him.

He spends several minutes looking at Moka and chuckles at her smile, "Lewd dream Moka?" he asks and leans agains a wall.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:13 pm

Her smile remained as her dream danced throughout her thoughts. She started to curl up a little on her bed, drawing her kness in close to her stomach and pressing her pillow up against her chest, this causing another button to come loose. Her soft magenta hair tickled the small of her back as it draped over her body like a silken veil, lightly swaying with the gently breeze that rushed past the now open window. She let out a soft, content sigh as she peacefully slept, unwary of the male that had stelthfully entered her bedchambers.
Back to top Go down
Leon Belmont
Angel/Stigori

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:43 am

Leon cocks his head at the veiw and chuckles, ""Now I am wondering if you are really sleeping." he says bending down to her face and then traces her lips with his tongue before kissin her. "Wakey wakey my Sleeping Beauty!" he says after he pull away, a mischievous smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:39 pm

The moment that she felt something touch her lips, her eyes shot open and her right hand shot out, striking the male across the cheek with enough force to send him flying into a wall. She scrambled up up a sitting position, pressing her back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Leon Belmont
Angel/Stigori

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:23 am

Leon picks himself off the ground whith a chuckle, "Guess I should have known that would happen." he says rubbing the red handprint on his cheek. He looks at moka with a smile even as blood runs into his eyes, "Has anyone ever told you that you hit like a guy?" he jokes pulling his wings in as they had come out in his little flight. The right wing hangs limp nd he looks at it, "Must be broken. So Moka how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:06 pm

Moka blinked a couple times to clear her vision, only to see Leon standing in her bedroom. Wh-What are you doing in here? How did you get in? Her voice was shaky and she spoke in a frightened tone. She quickly grabbed her sheets and pulled them over her half exposed body. Her eyes were locked on the figure of the male, unwilling to look away.
Back to top Go down
Leon Belmont
Angel/Stigori

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:18 pm

"I am here cause I am bored and you are... interesting." he tells her, "And I got in here by removing your window, which I will fix now cause I can't go out that way." he puts the window back on then looks at Moka sideways looking for any signs of guilt for breaking his wing. "So Moka what are you?" he asks eyeing her rosario.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:24 pm

She blinked again, noticing the male's wing as he was reparing her window. She slid out of her bed and stood up, smoothing her hands down her body to straighten out her tossled uniform. She then walked to her closet and slid it open. She reached up onto a small shelf and took out a small first aid kit. Leon, sid down on the bed with your back facing me. I'll repair your wing. She simply ignored his question about what she was due to school rules as she waited for him to sit.
Back to top Go down
Leon Belmont
Angel/Stigori

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:33 pm

"Using a first aid kit on it won't help much." he yawns sitting down anyway, "I posses the healing powers of a vampire... or it would be more accurate to say that vampires possess the healing powers of me seeing as the nasty, bloodthirsty, hardly better than ghouls Stigori came first." he yawns again and points at her rosario, "You can tell me what you are you know. I am not a student. And I know what rosarios are used for."
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:38 pm

She frowned slightly and sat the small box on her bedside table. If you are not a student, then why are you on the campus? She looked at the male curiously as she took a seat on the edge of her bed.
Back to top Go down
Leon Belmont
Angel/Stigori

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:41 pm

"I am old Moka... so very old... life bores the hell out of me so I thought crashing a school for our kind would be fun." he admits and flexes his wing slighty then pulling it back into his shoulder, "See all fixed."
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:44 pm

She smiled slightly and traced her fingertips across the top of the male's wing. The feathers were cool and soft to the touch. The sensation made her shudder slightly. She quickly pulled her hand back and laid it in her lap with the other, then stared out the window.
Back to top Go down
Leon Belmont
Angel/Stigori

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:54 pm

Leon closes his eyes as she touches his wing and sighs in pleasure. He looked at her when she takes her hand away, "Awww now why'd ya do that?" he asks and pouts "I was really enjoying that! My wings are sensitive. What are you looking at?" he asks leaning close and puting his hands on hers.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:03 pm

She glanced back over at him and smiled as she placed her right hand back onto his left wing. She softly stroked the plush charcoal feathers, occasionally running her fingers through them. The cool feathers tickled her palm, causing her to giggle slightly. Her laughter triggered her rosario, it soon emmiting a faint red light from the bead in the center.
Back to top Go down
Leon Belmont
Angel/Stigori

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:03 am

Leon smiles and sighs again, he chuckles when he sees Moka's rosario bed glow faintly, "I knew you were a vampire Moka." he runs his hands up her stonach over her breasts and cups her cheeks, "Now I am wondering why you would seal your vampire self away..." he whispers and leans in to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:07 pm

Before she could react, she felt the male's icy lips press into hers. Her eyes dimmed as they shared the gesture. After a minute had passed, a burst of crimson light exploded from her rosario, it soon followed by an infuriated voice. You insolent boy! How dare you?! The light became blinding as it filled the room. How dare you place your filthy lips upon hers?! Who do you think you are?! Soon the light faded and a rather disoriented Moka sat on the bed. Her eyes were wide and riddled with a bewildered expression.
Back to top Go down
Leon Belmont
Angel/Stigori

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:14 pm

Leon pulls away and laughs at the voice of the sealed vampire, "Why child I am an ancient kind of vampire and an angel. The divine and the curse. I am a walking contradiction." he says and puts a finger on the rosario, "And I am far older than you so you should respect your elders." he laughs darkly and quickly kisses the rosario the he pulls Moka into his arms and kisses her again this time sliding his tongue into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paying a visit (Moka)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next