Yokai Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG based off of Rosario+Vampire

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paying a visit (Moka)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

Paying a visit (Moka) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:37 pm

Moka's eyes widened in shock from the male's actions. She struggled in his arms, trying to escape. Soon her eyes began to slowly change to a deep crimson color. Her hair began to fade to silver. Seconds lader, a loud ping echoed throughout the dorm. Moka's rosario had snapped off in the struggle. Her lips curved into a menacing grin, and with great force, she shoved the male out the window.
Back to top Go down
https://yokaiacademy.rpg-board.net
Leon Belmont
Angel/Stigori

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:46 pm

The half breed smile when he sees her transform and then she throws him trough thw window. His wings snap open and he is jerked to a stop in the air and his fice wunces in pain, "Owwie!" he says flying back into the room massaging his wings, "You know that was mean." he says massaging the area where his wings meet his back.

He looks the new Moka up and down and whisltes loudly, "My the other Moka is cute and all but you my lady vampire are completely jaw dropping." he steps to just outside her range and smiles at her, "Tahat reaction make me think that you have never been kissed before... Want do do it again my silver haired maiden?"
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:12 pm

A deep hiss escaped through her clenched teeth. How dare you speak to me in such a manner? Her eyes burned with fury at the male's disrespct. She spat, then ran her fingers through her silken silver hair. Well? Answer me, boy!
Back to top Go down
Leon Belmont
Angel/Stigori

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:16 pm

"Haven't I said I was older?" he says and smiles. He pulls out one of his feathers from his wing and blows is over to Moka, "I'm an amazing kisser so just admit that you liked it."
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:36 am

Her upper lip twitched and her eyes narrowed. the male's arrogance was starting to get to her.
Back to top Go down
Leon Belmont
Angel/Stigori

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:45 am

"I'm absolutely amazing in bed to." he says and looks at his nails, "After all I have had almost nine millenia of women so I know how to push a girls buttons..." he smiles at her and cocks his head, "Taht and my saliva activates the pleasure regions of the brain so if I drink anybody's blood they crave sex." he then looks at Moka and grins, "Hmmmm... seeing you like that would be more divine than the blood of a nephilum like myself." he says warmly and slowly walks up to her hold his hand out with the palm facing upward, "Care to dance milady?"
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:04 pm

She wrinkled her nose and swatted her hand away. You disgusting letcher...
Back to top Go down
Leon Belmont
Angel/Stigori

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:52 am

"Disgusting? Moi?" he says and gives her neck a quick kiss before jumping out of her immediate range.
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:42 pm

A crimson bolt of light shot at Leon as Rin appeared instantly in Moka's window. "Last time I check if she wants to possibly kill you that would normally mean she isn't interested." his eyes had a vicious and dark gleam in them as his aura radiated the room making the air extremely thick as his yoki seemed to become pitch black if anyone was able to see it.
Back to top Go down
Leon Belmont
Angel/Stigori

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:09 pm

The hybrid side-stepped the bolt of lightning shot from the male vampire and his hands are surrounded by circles of white as his lightning jumps about his hands, "And the last time I checked vampies can take care of themselves!" he growls.

He unites his hands and thrusts them towards Rin in several bolts of his most powerful lightning. He blinks and stumbles back at the sudden drainon his angelic energy. He then turns to Moka and winks.
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:41 pm

He swiftly swirled to the side as the lightning just past him as he looked over to Leon as his eyes began to turn pitch black.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:20 pm

Moka scoffed and grabbed her rosario, swiftly reattaching it. Her silver hair soon regained its soft magenta color, and her eyes returned to their gentle jade hue. She blinked for a moment with a somewhat bemused look on her face as she watched the squabble between the two males in her dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Leon Belmont
Angel/Stigori

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:25 pm

Then yawns and totaly ignores Rin as he watches Moka put herrosario back on, "Aww no more play." he sighs and sits down beside the outer Moka.
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:15 pm

He looked over to Moka. "Moka it's time to start our patrols."
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:44 pm

Moka blinked and looked at Rin. Oh, Right. Just let me get dressed. She got up and walked to the small closet in the corner of the room. She opened the door and took out a clean uniform, pressed nicely and hung on a hanger. She slipped out of her wrinkled shirt and skirt, then slipped out of her panties. she put on a clean pair, then put on her uniform. She reached back into her closet and grabbed clean socks and her loafers. She put them both on then grabbed her brush, running it through her hair until it shone. she then stood and walked overt to Rin. Okay, let's go.
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:42 pm

He nodded as he jumped out the window and landed silently on the ground and waited for Moka.
Back to top Go down
Leon Belmont
Angel/Stigori

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:05 am

Leon stands up quickly yawning then drops to his knees as he fakes getting dizzy. He then gets up and watches Moka get changed, "A very nice body you have there Moka. You look good enough to eat... out!"
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:15 pm

Moka glanced at Leon, her face now bright crimson. She reared her hand back, then struck him hard across the face with enough force to knock him out of her dorm window. She lightly chuckled to herself, then left her room to meet up with Rin outside.
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:08 pm

When Moka caught up with him as he began to walk to the edge of the school grounds.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:30 pm

Moka smiles to herself as she follows behind Rin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit (Moka)   Paying a visit (Moka) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paying a visit (Moka)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2