Yokai Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG based off of Rosario+Vampire

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Academy Lockdown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

Academy Lockdown Empty
PostSubject: Academy Lockdown   Academy Lockdown Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:34 pm

Still dragging Rin behind her, Moka walked down the extensive hallway that lead to the Headmaster's Office. She soon came up to a massive black door. She took a deep breath and knocked hard on it. Soon a loud creaking echoed through the empty hall as the doors slowly opened. In the back of the room, an elderly male, about 300 years in age, sat at a massive desk. He was scribbling on papers before he looked up. his eyes were covered by his long grey eyebrows. His bald head glistened as light filtered through the nearly blocked windows. His long grey beard stretched down to his feet. Moka bowed lightly. Forgive the intrusion, sir. Rinkyoku and I have come across something that needs to be brought to your attention.

The headmaster stood and slowly approached the two until he stood in front of them. His cloudy eyes soon became fixed on Rin. What is it, my boy?
Back to top Go down
https://yokaiacademy.rpg-board.net
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

Academy Lockdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Lockdown   Academy Lockdown Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:49 pm

He lightly nodded "A female student was found dead and by the looks of it this was her final year. She was killed by Hunters." His voice had a hint of malice when he said Hunters to signifiy his current feelings about them.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

Academy Lockdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Lockdown   Academy Lockdown Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:46 pm

The Headmaster arched a brow, his expression now serious. Is this true, miss Akashiya. The elderly male's vacant gaze soon drifted to Moka. Moka gulped and lightly nodded. Y-Yes sir....A student has been murdered. Her name was Inukimi..She was a fellow classmate of mine. She closed her eyes and lowered her head. She soon felt a comforting hand on her right shoulder. She glanced up to see the headmaster smiling lightly. Do not fret, miss Akashiya. The Male turned and walked towards his desk. He opened a small box and took out a golden amulet. He then walked over to the wall towards the left side of the room. On that wall was a small indention. He placed the amulet in the indention then turned back to the two students in his presence. Youkai Academy is now on full lockdown. Nobody can get out and nobody can get in.
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

Academy Lockdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Lockdown   Academy Lockdown Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:09 pm

"Sir as a request I would like to have Moka Akashiya join my committee so we can patrol the school grounds."
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

Academy Lockdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Lockdown   Academy Lockdown Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:25 pm

The headmaster glanced back at Rinkyoku. As you wish. Miss Akashiya. You are now Rinkyoku's second in command. I trust you will make me proud. Moka smiled and nodded lightly. Yes, Headmaster. The Headmaster nodded in return and went back to his desk. You two are dismissed.
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

Academy Lockdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Lockdown   Academy Lockdown Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:08 pm

He nodded as he walked out of the headmaster's office and to his committee's headquarters to start making patrol roustes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Academy Lockdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Lockdown   Academy Lockdown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Academy Lockdown
Page 1 of 1