Yokai Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG based off of Rosario+Vampire

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yokai Academy Rules and Guidelines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

Yokai Academy Rules and Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Yokai Academy Rules and Guidelines   Yokai Academy Rules and Guidelines Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:49 pm

1.Number One Rule! Do Not Reveal Your True Nature To Any Other Students! >.>

2 After receiving the forum, Register under any name of your custom or Original character.

3. After registering, Post your character's Profile, Power Seal, and abilities. (Character Templates are there.)

4. There is no spamming! -_-

5. While in a battle, please be sure to use T1/TB (Turn based) fighting since it's a forum.

6. Make sure to be descriptive on your posts and sense. No one wants to sit there wondering what you are talking about. <_<;

7. No one is GOD. No one is invincible, anyone can lose.

8. Please be sure to be active! Anyone who is not active in two weeks will be deleted.

9. Do not metagame. What is metagaming? An occurrance where you know of info you should not know of. Or sense events and happenings you shouldn't sense. It is impossible to predict the future attack of the Arrancars. If someone somehow had predicted it, that would have been metagaming. Also sensing the events of Seireitei from another realm is metagaming.

10. No disrespecting other members. This includes harassment, flaming, and insulting. This will result in a temporary ban if you do not follow this. Goofing off is fine, but don't offend anyone. Debate is find as long as you're not gonna send them a virus because they disagree.

11. Respect a higher up's decisions. They have their reasons for decisions, but it might not be completely clear. Just ask in a PM.

12. Don't brag or be a sore loser. This includes saying I won and you didn't; or how could I lose to you, you're so weak. This could cause feelings being hurt.

13. No double posting. Double posting means spam, and spam makes it hard to read. Also, avoid small posts. Say more in less posts!

14. Make sure you are posting in the correct spot. The forums have descriptions. It is better to lose 5 minutes on reading something, than losing an hour looking for a topic that is moved, or even erased!

15. Do not harass anyone. Why am I saying this again? Because it's important.NO CALLING NAMES AND MAKING IN FUN OF PEOPLE The member will or should report you if you do.

16. If you have the ability to heal doesn't mean you cant lose a fight.You can only heal minor wounds during battle(tiny cuts,bruises etc.)If you have your arm broke im sorry it will heal after the battle if your knocked unconscious you can heal after the battle.Anything big you will heal after the battle.

17. Do not chatspeak, at least during actual RP. This includes words like cya, thx and well just about anything else like that. People will also respect you more if you do not do so at all while using the forums, so it is advisable that you avoid such language all-together.

18. ABSOLUTELY NO CYBERING! Keep it clean, people. This site will not be your personal sex plaground. That includes slutty behavior. A hug here and a kiss there is fine, but please KEEP IT PG13!!!!!

19. There is a minimum of three sentences on all RP posts!! If anyone fails to follow this guideline, thier post WILL BE DELETED!

20. All fighting will be carried out in the training and sparring grounds. Fighting anywhere else on academy grounds will not be allowed.

(Note: Rules will be updated often. Also, You have 2 warnings. Some rules will not include warnings.)

Last edited by Moka Akashiya on Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://yokaiacademy.rpg-board.net
Mizaki
Human/Lycan
Mizaki

PostSubject: Re: Yokai Academy Rules and Guidelines   Yokai Academy Rules and Guidelines Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:31 am

Moka-chan I was curious about wether or not I am able to rp an attacker fighting me or something like that or are you going to do the part of the Seireitei? sorry if this is disrespectful or stupid to ask.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Yokai Academy Rules and Guidelines   Yokai Academy Rules and Guidelines Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:07 pm

This site has nothing to do with the Seireitei. It's completely different.
Back to top Go down
https://yokaiacademy.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yokai Academy Rules and Guidelines   Yokai Academy Rules and Guidelines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yokai Academy Rules and Guidelines
Page 1 of 1